Saturday, February 8, 2014

Skinny Pinny Swap


Well today I sat down and made my Skinny Pinny for my partner swap. I had very little to go on as far as what she would like but I pulled out all kinds of trimmings and came up with these two. I kind of like them both… 
I filled the blue and pink with walnut shells and I really like how they work better than stuffing. 
As far as the pattern I used this one here but decided I would like to do something different so I used jelly rolls and changed the measurements a bit, but they still sat perfectly at my sewing machine. 

Isn't it funny where you get inspiration from? These little salt and pepper shakers were begging for me to take them home last summer, I still think they are so fun! It's amazing that this fabric was in my stash and complemented of all things my salt and pepper shakers! 


So now to debate what one to send!

No comments:

Post a Comment