Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Skinny Pincushion Swap




So one of my goals this year was not only to sew more, but to put myself out there more. The way I see it you can't improve if you can't take some constructive criticism, no matter how hard it is to hear at the time! When I came across Amys blog it was just fate that she happened to have a supper cute Skinny Pincushion swap going on!  

Photo credit 
Vera of Negligent Style

Aren't they cute, Amy has started a flicker pool HERE to for signups. Signups close on January 31 2014 and swappers will send by February 28. I think it would be quite fun to swap with international peeps, but there is an option for those who only want to swap domestically as well. 

 If you were wondering how to make a skinny pincushion, head on over to Green Bee design for the free tutorial 

No comments:

Post a Comment