Monday, March 3, 2014

Auriful BOM March Block Complete!



While deciding on my next project, I have been puttering along with a few BOMs. 
Its quite amazing to realize how fast the year as gone, this is already the 3rd block for this years Auriful BOM! 


They are all finishing at about 12 1/2 inches, so by the end of the year these will make a nice sized quilt I'm thinking!


I have also been playing with some aquas, reds and greens as well.
 I would love to make this as a small wall hanging, but I have no plan! 
I simply browse all the lovely quilting blogs out there, and when I see a tutorial for a block that catches my fancy and finishes at 12 inches  ( and will look nice in these colors), I'll add it to this block. 

And finally my leaders and enders is at a stand still. 
I ran out of 2 1/2 inch blocks! So I will wait by the mail box until the post delivers my next set of 200 with the swap I have signed up for. 


I also signed up for another swap as well. 
Last month I received such a lovely package from the secret pals swap that I signed up for this month to! So, that means another trip to the fabric shop is in store for me this weekend to get a quilty package together for my pal as well! 








No comments:

Post a Comment